Monday, December 11, 2017

Southern California Wildfires

Sodom is burning

The Thomas Fire is the Largest in California History (23 December)

The Lord is burning Los Angeles County, Ventura County and Santa Barbara County to the ground because of unrepented sin:  abortion, homosexuality, enviro-paganism, etc.  Most of the people in these counties voted for Hillary Clinton, a well-known devil worshiper.  I have yet to see Governor Jerry Brown repent for the sins of promoting abortion rights and homosexual rights.  Southern California voters get what they deserve:  Gods wrath.


2016 Presidential Election Results

LOS ANGELES COUNTY, California


Hillary Clinton 72%
Donald Trump 22.5%

VENTURA COUNTY, California


Hillary Clinton 54.5%
Donald Trump 37.1%


SANTA BARBARA COUNTY, California

Hillary Clinton 61.4 %
Donald Trump 33.3%



Romans 1: 18:  "For the wrath of God is revealed from heaven against all ungodliness and unrighteousness of men, who hold the truth in unrighteousness."

Isaiah 63: 3-6:  "I have trodden the winepress alone; and of the people there was none with me: for I will tread them in mine anger, and trample them in my fury; and their blood shall be sprinkled upon my garments, and I will stain all my raiment.   For the day of vengeance is in mine heart, and the year of my redeemed is come.   And I looked, and there was none to help; and I wondered that there was none to uphold: therefore mine own arm brought salvation unto me; and my fury, it upheld me.  And I will tread down the people in mine anger, and make them drunk in my fury, and I will bring down their strength to the earth."

Ephesians 5: 6:  "Let no man deceive you with vain words: for because of these things cometh the wrath of God upon the children of disobedience."

Isaiah 9: 19:  "Through the wrath of the LORD of hosts is the land darkened, and the people shall be as the fuel of the fire: no man shall spare his brother."

Isaiah 66: 15-16:  "For, behold, the LORD will come with fire, and with his chariots like a whirlwind, to render his anger with fury, and his rebuke with flames of fire.   For by fire and by his sword will the LORD plead with all flesh: and the slain of the LORD shall be many."

Northern California Wildfires & Mexican Drug Cartels
This is Sodom! This is Sodom!
The Killer Angels
This is a Perverse Generation!
It's Time for Justice
God Will Draw the Wicked into Cities Marked for Destruction
Christian Exodus from California

No comments:

Post a Comment